Warm rays of sunlight, the smell of the sea - a perfect summer day.
This casual crew-neck T-shirt makes a good alternative to the typical marinière look: Navy-inspired stripes in fresh colors add good vibes to any outfit.
Made on a very rare kind of original circular knitting machine which dates from the 1960’s. It was recently recovered and revived by Merz b. Schwanen - only this machine is capable of knitting the unique Trikot 2-thread heavy fabrics used for wide stripes T-shirt.
Pure organic cotton provides a comfortable feeling on your skin, while the T-shirt is also a sturdy yet durable piece to wear.
The exceptional lightweight quality of this sturdy fabric paired with an easygoing style make the bright days of the year even brighter.
Form & Fit:
- Trikot 2-thread heavy, 100% pure organic cotton
- natural fabric for best feel on your skin
- comfortable and also sturdy haptics
- easygoing and comfortable cut
- round neckline
- straight hem
- maximum comfort
- ca. 2cm/0,79" extra length, as garment will shrink in the first wash
- rib ware cuff on the neckline
- open sleeve hem
- maximum comfort: triangular patch under the arms
- gentle to the skin, free of chemical additives
- eco friendly: no industrial prewash
- completely made in Germany