Made from a light weight 11 Oz dry comfort selvage fabric woven on old style narrow shuttlelooms at Cone Mills' renowned White Oak plant in North Carolina, USA. This top of the line garment features a cotton / poly composition for increased comfort and movability. This particular fabric has been rope dyed, whereas the white core of the yarn remains untouched during the dyeing process. With friction and wear as the indigo tears off the surface of the fabric the un-dyed cotton core of the yarn will appear, slowly leaving beautiful contrast fading on the surface. A definite essential for any dry denim enthusiast. Made in Portugal.
The garment features:
- 11 Oz dry selvage denim from Cone Mills, USA.
- 93%co/6%PL/1%A Sanforized cotton
- Waxed leather back patch made in Italy
- 8 oz heavy canvas pocketing.
- Coin and rear pockets reinforced with 8oz heavy canvas
- YKK two-prongtack, copper button fly
- YKK solid copper washer-burr rivets
- Stitched with high quality poly core cotton thread